WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Would you like to work for the company that has validated products on the market? At a for front of the innovation? If your answer is yes, then we would love to talk to you!
Are you into card games and history? What about blockchain? If your answer to these 2 questions is Yes, then we’re definitely looking forward to hearing from you! In particular, for our client whose company is located in Munich, we’re looking for someone who can fill up a position as a 2D artist.
- Create 2D concept art that can be used as promotional material for the game
- Create 2D concept art that can be used as a reference for other design departments
- Create 2D art that is used within the game’s prototype
- Work closely with the creative director and other art/design departments
- Potentially support creating the style guide that outlines the art style of the game going forward
- Develop and bring in ideas and inspiration for current and future visual elements within the game world
- Strong creative drive
- At least 4+ years of experience
- Self-motivation and drive in a fully remote work environment
- Ability to communicate and engage directly with an international team
- Card game experience required
- Being able to create sketches as well as more polished pieces on the basis of mood boards and others provided creative direction
- Skilled in working with industry-standard 2D applications
- Being able to adapt to a stylized art style when it comes to 2D art and adapt it for assets
- Plus if you have Experienced with Unreal Engine projects
- Being fluent in English
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
▸ An opportunity to work for a newly established game studio of industry veterans
▸ A lean organization with potential for growth
▸ The experience of creating something from scratch with your contribution is not necessarily limited to engineering.
▸ Receive a competitive salary by your market area
▸ Be a part of a diverse international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues.
▸ The possibility to work fully remote with occasional workshops in Munich, Germany
▸ The Ultimate Office gym/Fitpass
If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions. We are driven to develop and create amazing teams of people who will work towards the same goals to create new boundaries and push the limits further than ever. So, if you are interested in being a part of our amazing team of experts, send us your Resume/CV, Cover letter & portfolio at the email address attached to the Apply button and become a part of amazing groups of people.
Our team does not care about your gender, religion, sexual orientation, origin or other irrelevant things, so don’t hesitate to apply if you feel like you have the potential to do amazing things and use your experience, knowledge and resourcefulness.
Emails without CV, job position(s) specified or other insufficient parameters will be ignored.
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia (in-office)