WE ARE LOOKING FOR
TwogNation is looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of content pieces, for our upcoming gaming project, such as articles, and social media posts.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Video & Graphic Design Content Creator to join our gaming company. The ideal candidate should have a passion for gaming and creating visually stunning content that engages our target audience. The Video & Graphic Design Content Creator will be responsible for creating visually compelling designs and producing high-quality video content that aligns with our brand.
We are an esports focused holding company creating a 1-stop solution for gamers and industry stakeholders. Our goal is to provide our customers with new, innovative solutions that push the boundaries and exceed expectations. If you want to work in a modern company, learn lots of new and interesting stuff and collaborate on multiple future projects, using your creativity in the process, then this is the place for you. What differentiates us from our competition is our unique hybrid working model, which allows our employees to work from anywhere where they feel most productive. This allows our current and future employees the freedom and flexibility needed to develop their creative ideas and later incorporate them into future projects and products.
Your main focus will be our upcoming project. TwogNation is actively developing an online gaming platform. The platform is set to launch early next year and will feature multiple arcade games. It will be a globally available product, but our targeted demographic will be people from the USA. We see you as someone who will be able to tap into the thought process of our future customers and find creative solutions to seek them out.
If you are a creative individual with a passion for designing and creating engaging video content, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help us create unforgettable experiences for our audience.
- ▸ Designing graphics and assets for various channels, including social media, websites, advertisements, and merchandise
- ▸ Developing and executing concepts for video content, such as trailers, gameplay videos, and promotional videos
- ▸ Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create and produce engaging content
- ▸ Managing and maintaining our brand’s visual identity across all channels
- ▸ Staying up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB:
- ▸ A minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design, video production, or a related field
- ▸ Excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- ▸ A strong understanding of video production, including lighting, camera operation, sound recording, and post-production techniques
- ▸ Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- ▸ A passion for gaming and a deep understanding of the gaming industry is a plus
▸ Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
▸ Annual performance related bonus
▸ A competitive salary with skill and seniority-based scaling
▸ Global experience of working with a young highly professional team in one of the fastest-growing industries (gaming and esports)
▸ Opportunity to build the most innovative products in the esports and IT industry
▸ Additional education and further career opportunities provided by the company
▸ A high level of creative freedom
▸ A cozy and comfortable office
▸ Flexible work schedule
▸ The Ultimate office gym
If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions. We are driven to develop and create amazing teams of people who will work towards the same goals to create new boundaries and push the limits further than ever. So, if you are interested in being a part of our amazing team of experts, send us your Resume/CV, Cover letter & portfolio at the email address attached to the Apply button and become a part of amazing groups of people.
Our team does not care about your gender, religion, sexual orientation, origin or other irrelevant things, so don’t hesitate to apply if you feel like you have the potential to do amazing things and use your experience, knowledge and resourcefulness.
Applications without a CV and a portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: TwogNation offices Belgrade, Rakovica – Serbia (hybrid)