WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Customer Success Manager
TwogNation is at the forefront of esports technology. We build platforms of various sizes that scale modularly with features from an ever-growing IP spectrum that our branch TwogEngine has developed over the past 5 years.
Our client is the largest privately held out-of-home (OOH) Tech and Managed services company. They help their partners find their audience and reach them in the ideal environment while effectively measuring their ROI.
They use art and science to help brands create powerful visual experiences in the physical world.
The tech team uses industry best practices and data science to deliver the software our teams cannot live without. They process massive amounts of geolocation data to understand the world’s mobility and how it impacts the effect of out-of-home (OOH) advertising.
This role has the opportunity to work side by side with designers, engineers, and data scientists to make out-of-home (OOH) optimized, measurable, and accountable.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for most of the interactions with the media owner (Vendor) that consumes tech products, such as Ad Server, SSP, Units Catalog, Exposure Dashboards, DSP, and Media Planner as well as any other that may be developed in the future.
The CSM’s goal is to increase the revenue paid by Vendors (subscriptions, tech fees, etc.) as well as the volume of Ad plays we are getting from them. The CSM remains to be on the first line of support for any request coming from the Vendor and likewise, the CSM supports the media team.
The key value that CSMs can bring is in making Vendors comfortable and happy working with us.
The Vendors should experience a high-level service when they are dealing with us
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3–5 years of account management or related experience.
- Lead onboarding and integration activities and training.
- Manage customization efforts required for client success.
- Informs the Media team about new capabilities and opportunities that are coming from the Vendor.
- Perform platform training and product demos for the Vendor’s team during the onboarding process.
- Be responsible for getting accurate data from the media owner regarding the inventory and prices and make sure that this information is up to date.
- Collaborates with the tech team and media team to resolve any issue with the Vendor.
- Be the first to respond to any incoming request from new and existing clients.
- Consolidate feedback from clients for product, engineering bug fixes and enhancements.
- Handles other duties as assigned.
- Shows good knowledge of the OOH industry and key players.
- Expresses ideas and thoughts well verbally and in written form.
- Selects and uses appropriate communication methods and varies communication style to meet needs.
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Adapts to changing priorities and finds workarounds for delays or unexpected events.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Demonstrates original thinking and creativity.
We believe that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities outlined in a job description. Therefore, this job detail is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a dynamic, fast-paced work environment and a team-focused culture.
OUR OFFER T0 YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time contract
- Private health insurance
- Free parking spot
- Being part of the most disruptive esports tech company with constant innovation and exploring new frontiers
- Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
- Largely flexible work structure and hours
- Office gym
- New features, new projects, and new clients all the time, including in-house IPs we build
- Pet-friendly office
We require you to send us a nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and passion for the gaming/esports industry.
TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin, or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, and how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogNation offices in Rakovica, Belgrade
Work model: Hybrid, meaning few days in the office and few days at home