WE ARE LOOKING FOR
TwogNation is at the forefront of esports technology. We build platforms of various sizes that scale modularly with features from an ever-growing IP spectrum that our branch TwogEngine has developed over the past 5 years.
Our client is the largest privately held out-of-home (OOH) Tech and Managed services company. They help their partners find their audience and reach them in the ideal environment while effectively measuring their ROI.
They use art and science to help brands create powerful visual experiences in the physical world.
The tech team uses industry best practices and data science to deliver the software our teams cannot live without. We process massive amounts of geolocation data to understand the world’s mobility and how it impacts the effect of out-of-home (OOH) advertising.
This role has the opportunity to work side by side with designers, engineers, and data scientists to make out-of-home (OOH) optimized, measurable, and accountable.
- The DevOps Engineer will be maintaining current platform sustainability and delivering new features that provide a high level of impact to the business. Working in a highly technical team, the DevOps will be bringing AWS infrastructure to life, supporting the cloud engineering team, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and broader tooling and infrastructure for the engineering team by performing the following duties:
- Maintaining the organization’s digital infrastructure in the long term
- Collaborate with both development and product teams on building services and applications
- Conducting analyses, and feeding this data back to the development team to support their efforts
- Strive for continuous improvement of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD pipeline)
- Developing digital infrastructure and working on automated code to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Keeping up with the management of internal databases
- Planning the evolution of software and IT systems
- Create and maintain necessary technical documentation and artifacts
- Staying on top of industry best practices and trends, as well as changes to compliance requirements
- Contribute ideas, research, and share knowledge with the team.
- Be ready to learn new tools and systems quickly; communicate challenges; ask for help regularly.
- Participate in initiatives to define and implement DevOps solutions which include reference architectures, effort estimates, and costing.
- Perform routine application maintenance to ensure the production environment runs smoothly.
- Work with developers and product owners to estimate the size and scope of work.
- Analyze the technology currently being used and develop plans and processes for improvement and expansion.
- Recommends performance enhancements by performing gap analysis, identifying alternative solutions, and assisting with modifications.
- Participates in project planning meetings to share knowledge of system options, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits.
- Participate in or lead team meetings, mentor junior staff, pair-program, and learn on your own.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AWS services – EC2, RDS, S3, EBS, ELB, Route 53, IAM, AMI, etc.
Network administration – VPC, Subnets, Route Tables, Gateways, VPN, etc.
Collecting/logging – Kafka, Zookeeper, ELK stack, Opsgenie, Cloud Watch, Grafana, Prometheus
SQL/NoSQL databases – MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis
CI/CD – Docker, ECS, Kubernetes etc.
MS SQL is a “nice to have.”
- Model the Product & Engineering Behavioral Values.
- Express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Exhibit good listening and comprehension.
- Write clearly and informatively.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrate original thinking and creativity.
- Adapt to changing priorities and find workarounds for delays or unexpected events.
OUR OFFER T0 YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time contract
- Private health insurance
- Free parking spot
- Being part of the most disruptive esports tech company with constant innovation and exploring new frontiers
- Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
- Largely flexible work structure and hours
- Office gym
- New features, new projects, and new clients all the time, including in-house IPs we build
- Pet-friendly office
We require you to send us a nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and passion for the gaming/esports industry.
TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin, or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, and how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogNation offices in Rakovica, Belgrade
Work model: Hybrid, meaning few days in the office and few days at home