WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Would you like to work for the company that has validated products on the market? At a for front of the innovation? If your answer is yes, then we would love to talk to you!
For a client using cutting-edge technology building a third-person shooter/battle royale game, we are looking either for a games economist with a strong understanding of real-world macro-economic or an economist with a strong understanding of games and web3 tokenomics. The client is potentially aiming for a dual token and staking system, inspired by Terra Luna or Frax.
– Senior experience real-world economic research or game economics
– Senior experience in translating theoretical economical systems into practical solutions with a real-world approach
– An interest in Web3 based economic projects as well as blockchain technology
– A hands-on mentality when it comes to the execution of economic systems
– Ideally a track record of successfully launched projects either in games or the real world
– The ability to translate complex systems into a step-by-step implementation roadmap as well as practical tools
– The ability to explain economical concepts to different stakeholders with a special focus on translating it for game developers and ultimately players
From a personality perspective, we are looking for someone who‘s been on top of economical research or games economics.
Most importantly this person can translate the impact of the economical system to developers, players, and business-oriented stakeholders.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
▸ An opportunity to work for a newly established game studio of industry veterans
▸ A lean organization with potential for growth
▸ The experience of creating something from scratch with your contribution is not necessarily limited to engineering.
▸ Receive a competitive salary by your market area
▸ Be a part of a diverse international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues.
▸ The possibility to work fully remote with occasional workshops in Munich, Germany
▸ The Ultimate Office gym/Fitpass
If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions. We are driven to develop and create amazing teams of people who will work towards the same goals to create new boundaries and push the limits further than ever. So, if you are interested in being a part of our amazing team of experts, send us your Resume/CV, Cover letter & portfolio at the email address attached to the Apply button and become a part of amazing groups of people.
Our team does not care about your gender, religion, sexual orientation, origin or other irrelevant things, so don’t hesitate to apply if you feel like you have the potential to do amazing things and use your experience, knowledge and resourcefulness.
Emails without CV, job position(s) specified or other insufficient parameters will be ignored.
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia (hybrid or remote)