We are looking for Java developer to join our team!
· You will spend most of your time developing, maintaining, documenting and testing parts or whole software solutions.
· You will need to analyze requirements, provide design and specification of new or already developed systems.
What are we looking for:
· Profound knowledge of Java SE / Java EE technology – 2+ years
· Knowledge of object oriented concepts and design patterns
· Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
· Knowledge of Git and Maven
· Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or other)
· Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data is a plus
· Knowledge of NoSQL databases is a plus
· Experience with AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure is a plus
· Experience with Scrum is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
· In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, perform qualitative coding, code commenting,
debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
· Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
· Perform unit and integration testing of the application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code-related issues
· Write technical specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
· Work with the team on estimations and plans for new tasks and epics
· Stay up-to-date within dynamic Java ecosystem and provide suggestions for improvements related to tools, new standards and best practices
· Flexible Team player
· Ambitious and eager to learn
· Loyal and open minded
· Fairly scaling salaries
· Environment for constant improvement, role change and intrapreneurial ambitions
· Being part of a fast growing esports tech company, striving for innovation and exploring new frontiers
· Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
· Largely flexible work structure and hours
We require you to send us a nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and your passion for the gaming/esports industry.
TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia
Please send your CV to email@example.com
✱ Please put in the subject which position(s) you are applying for.
✱ Emails without CV, job position(s) specified or other insufficient parameters will be ignored.