We are looking for Product owner to join our team.
· Lead the design, technical development, and launch of products with the TwogNation portfolio
· Define and analyze metrics that inform about the success of products
· Perform and analyze customer development and usability testings
· Test hypotheses quantitatively (A/B, pilots) and qualitatively
· Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
· Support and execute UI/UX design process through wire frames and fast prototypes
· Build and analyze Customer Journey Maps
· Continuously work on user engagement and funnel effectiveness improvement
· Continuously research and compare state of the art features and technologies
· Experience of leading a product or initiative from the concept stage to final release
· Project management and team leading experience
· 2+ years of work experience within a similar role
· Communication, presentation, problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent business sense and financial literacy
· Deep understanding of digital product metrics and unit economics
· Understanding of the development process, web applications technical architecture
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
· Working with clients and C-level staff to shape new products, from idea to launch
Best candidates also:
· Have experience in the gaming, sports or esports industry is an advantage
· Have worked in JIRA and similar software
· Have an experience in working with Agile (Scrum) development teams
· Know how to build prototypes in Sketch/Figma/InVision/Adobe or similar softwares
· Are familiar with product analytics software
· Competitive salary with skill- and seniority-based scaling
· High level of creative freedom
· Cozy and comfortable office in Belgrade
· Flexible work schedule
· Global experience of working with young highly professional team in one of the fastest-growing industries (gaming and esports)
· Opportunity to build the most innovative products in the esports industry
· Additional education and further career opportunities provided by the company
We require you to send us nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and your passion for the gaming/esports industry.
TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application
the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogTech offices Belgrade, Serbia
Please send your CV to email@example.com
✱ Please put in the subject which position(s) you are applying for.
✱ Emails without CV, job position(s) specified or other insufficient parameters will be ignored.