WE ARE LOOKING FOR
TwogNation is at the forefront of esports technology. We build platforms of various sizes that scale modularly with features from an ever-growing IP spectrum that our branch TwogEngine has developed over the past 5 years.
Our client is the largest privately held out-of-home (OOH) Tech and Managed services company. They help their partners find their audience and reach them in the ideal environment while effectively measuring their ROI.
They use art and science to help brands create powerful visual experiences in the physical world.
The tech team uses industry best practices and data science to deliver the software our teams cannot live without. We process massive amounts of geolocation data to understand the world’s mobility and how it impacts the effect of out-of-home (OOH) advertising.
This role has the opportunity to work side by side with designers, engineers, and data scientists to make out-of-home (OOH) optimized, measurable, and accountable.
- The Product Manager partners closely with Product, Engineering, Sciences, Marketing, Design, and Client Services teams to help us lead in building the premier geospatial-driven prediction, attribution, and reporting technologies with rich research, visualization, and insights, powered by science and machine learning by performing the following duties:
- As a technical creative, the Product Manager dissects ambiguous challenges into opportunity definitions and workable product and feature requirements that enable product UX manager collaboration, that visual designers can further develop, and that web engineers, software engineers, and data scientists can build, which may be a result of research or learnings from stakeholders or in other cases may be productizing and integrating existing scientific or data science models.
- Customer focus is top priority, so the Product Manager actively pursues research or and seeks learnings from stakeholders, explores value-creating features, or productizes and integrates existing scientific or data science models with a focus on driving business value.
- Communication across teams is integral to the company, so close collaboration on UX requirements, documentation skills of business requirements and implementation details are all essential for success in this role.
- This role defines the “what” for items in the product backlog, sets priorities for owned products/features, coordinates with Engineering to understand the effort to implement options, and participates in our development workflow.
- Measurement is critical to product and business success, so the Product Manager develops clear success metrics and methods for recording, gathering, and reporting those metrics.
- The Product Manager employs a proven, documented process for end-to-end feature ownership
- Defines product vision and strategy in support of our goals and objectives.
- Presents and clearly articulates product strategy to stakeholders.
- Uses customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Evolves product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Understands customer needs and gathers product requirements.
- Develops new products and enhances existing products.
- Releases product features on a regular basis.
- Collaborates with Marketing to gather customer feedback, analyze market insights, coordinate beta testing, and develop release plans.
- Engages closely with the Engineering and Sciences teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Data Science, Analytics background and experience
Experience with exploratory analysis, cleaning data, prediction models, regression analysis, and machine learning models so you can speak one language with the Data Science Team
- Manages development schedules, identifies possible issues and clearly communicates them to product stakeholders.
- Takes responsibility for release schedules and milestones, supporting a high velocity.
- Provides business guidance for product and technical success, coordinating priorities for Product, Engineering, and Sciences teams as a cross-functional team leader to take features to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine-tuning the product as needed.
- Crafts a compelling message and tailors it for a given audience. Blends technical topics with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Is comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Expresses complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Solves problems and demonstrates stellar organizational and analytical skills.
- Handles other duties as assigned.
- Models the Product & Engineering Behavioral Values.
- Expresses ideas and thoughts well verbally and in written form.
- Selects and uses appropriate communication methods and varies communication style to meet needs.
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to a positive team spirit.
- Adapts to changing priorities and finds workarounds for delays or unexpected events.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Demonstrates original thinking and creativity.
OUR OFFER T0 YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time contract
- Private health insurance
- Free parking spot
- Being part of the most disruptive esports tech company with constant innovation and exploring new frontiers
- Friendly, yet professional environment – a welcoming team
- Largely flexible work structure and hours
- Office gym
- New features, new projects, and new clients all the time, including in-house IPs we build
- Pet-friendly office
We require you to send us a nicely structured CV. The focus should be on your skills and passion for the gaming/esports industry.
TwogNation’s team does not care about your gender, religion, origin, or other irrelevant things. If you want to give your application the “little extra”, then please highlight your motivation, attitude, volunteering, similar or otherwise connected jobs/projects, direct or cross-industry applicable skills and your ambitions, and how you see yourself in a few years from now, as we strive to support your career actively.
Location: TwogNation offices in Rakovica, Belgrade
Work model: Hybrid, meaning few days in the office and few days at home